Humor TruthsMenschliche Wahrheiten im Englischen Original - einfach nur genießen!
- Early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.
- Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
- When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
- Ambition is a poor excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy.
- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
- Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
- Shin: a device for finding furniture in the dark.
- Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
- If I worked as much as others, I would do as little as they.
- 24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ...coincidence?
- Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
- If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
- If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you.
- A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
- Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- No one is listening until you make a mistake.
- Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
- The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
- The severity of the itch is proportional to the reach.
- To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.
- You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
- The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
- The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
- A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
- If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
- Change is inevitable....except from vending machines.
- If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
- Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
- Borrow money from pessimists-they don't expect it back.
- Half the people you know are below average.
- 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
- A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good.
zurück nach oben - zu Sonstiges - zur Homepage
Bücher zum Thema T-Shirtsprüche in Partnerschaft mit amazon.de:
Stop saying goodbye: Roman, Sarah Dessen, dtv Verlagsgesellschaft, 3423782617
Der Wanderer: Seine Gleichnisse und Erzählungen, Khalil Gibran, dtv Verlagsgesellschaft, 3423345357
Weisheit aus der Wüste (HERDER spektrum), Yushi Nomura, Verlag Herder, 3451072017
Sag Onkel, Greg F. Gifune, Festa, 386552124X
German - Russian Proverbs and Sayings, Ally Parks, CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 1500412589
Weitere Produkte zum Thema Sayings